In the course of your use of this website, you may provide to Princess Alice Retail Park or Princess Alice Retail Park may otherwise obtain, information about you. For example, when you submit any communication to the website, we may need to know your name, e-mail address, mobile telephone number and home address details in order to contact you in relation to your query or to provide the information requested by you. This information may be used by us to catalogue your interests in certain goods or services and to keep you informed about news, offers and events if you have provided consent to be contacted.
By using this website, you expressly consent to Princess Alice Retail Park using this information for the following purposes:
- For research into your particular areas of interest or activities on the website to enable us to offer you a more efficient service tailored to your needs
- To enable us to bring to your attention certain goods or services offered by CSC or retailers which you may be interested in
- To pass on to third party retailers or service providers in whose goods or services you may be interested
- To assess the function and performance of this website
- To assess the needs of our customers, to market products and services
- To enter you into competitions that we run from time to time
You are protected by law through the Data Protection Act 1998. Princess Alice Retail Park and all retailers with access to your personal data are obliged to comply with this at all times. In particular you have a right to ask what information Princess Alice Retail Park or a retailer holds about you and for a copy of that information to be made available to you. In the case of Princess Alice Retail Park, this can be done by writing to us c/o Edgerley Simpson Howe. In the case of individual retailers, you can make a request to that retailer direct in writing using the relevant contact details on the retailer’s website.